Get organized with our end-of-life planner. Make it easy for your family to deal with your affairs and let them know your preferences and personal wishes when it comes to arranging your funeral.
This is an interactive pdf that you can type in and save on your device. You can also print it out if you prefer.
- 4 different checklists of tasks for your family to do at certain intervals after your passing
- contact pages for family, friends, organizations, companies, etc.
- account/contact pages for credit cards, utilities, banks, insurance
- email/password pages
- personal information page
- location page for all your important documents and items
- preference and personal wishes pages
- letters to family and friends pages
- planner cover page
- blank table of contents page
Advantages of this downloadable product:
- can save it to your computer/Smartphone/tablet
- can reprint certain pages whenever you make changes to your affairs
- you will have access to updated versions for free
When you purchase the planner, you will immediately receive a link to the pdf by email. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive a link within 5 minutes.
Perfect transaction. Great product and super easy to purchase. This planner contains everything I did and didn't think of when contemplating putting a planner together. So glad to have found Home Made Our Way. Highly recommend!
It is a wonderful, thorough planner for everything a person like your Executor of your will needs to know after you die. Not only do you list companies, friends, etc. to contact, but it suggests tasks for that person to do immediately, and in succession. It's also aesthetically laid out nicely and really nice to have. There are 2 versions now - one in which you can fill out by hand and now a 2nd version in which you can fill out digitally on the computer. You can also choose between the color or the b&w type for either of those versions. I highly recommend this planner!
Easy to download and a great way to start gathering the information you will need.
Didn't get anything Is it online only?
Sorry l cannot leave a review, as my 2 items have not arrived yet